Subscribe To This Blog
- Court lays out requirements for order for psychological evaluations in divorce actions 2,779 views
- Father can file paternity action in court where he lives even though mother and child live in another county 1,324 views
- Court lays out grounds for requesting reopening a divorce case to accept new evidence 1,135 views
- Assets of irrevocable trust are NOT distributable in divorce action 936 views
- Court establishes where Proper Venue lies for filing to domesticate a foreign judgment 802 views
- Venue in Dissolution of Marriage case proper in the county is which the defendant resides at the time of filing 739 views
- Fla. R. Fam. Procedure 12.540 grants authority for relief from judgment for clerical error and NOT legal error 677 views
- Rule 1.540 (b)(4) allows for relief from a “void” judgment, but not a “voidable” one. 610 views
- Ultimate decision making authority must be specific 577 views
- Elizabeth Wolt Wins appeal for her client lowering his alimony 537 views
- Elizabeth Wolt chosen as candidate for Who’s Who in American law
- APPOINTING A GUARDIAN AD LITEM IN FLORIDA DISSOLUTION CASES?
- Should I keep or sell my home in a Florida Divorce?
- Negotiating Conflict in Divorce cases by Elizabeth Wolt, Esq.
- Can my spouse get my psychological & medical records in a Fla. divorce?