Naples and Ft. Myers Family Law Attorney, Elizabeth Wolt won an award of temporary spousal support for a Wife that earned more than her husband where the husband was living in a supportive relationship. She was able to show need of the Wife and ability of the Husband to pay. See Rosa V. Rosa Collier Case No. 17-DR-1301
Subscribe To This Blog
- Court lays out requirements for order for psychological evaluations in divorce actions 3,236 views
- Father can file paternity action in court where he lives even though mother and child live in another county 1,584 views
- Court lays out grounds for requesting reopening a divorce case to accept new evidence 1,359 views
- Venue in Dissolution of Marriage case proper in the county is which the defendant resides at the time of filing 1,061 views
- Assets of irrevocable trust are NOT distributable in divorce action 1,048 views
- Court establishes where Proper Venue lies for filing to domesticate a foreign judgment 853 views
- Fla. R. Fam. Procedure 12.540 grants authority for relief from judgment for clerical error and NOT legal error 779 views
- Rule 1.540 (b)(4) allows for relief from a “void” judgment, but not a “voidable” one. 687 views
- Ultimate decision making authority must be specific 641 views
- NO TIME BAR TO FILE A RELIEF FROM JUDGMENT ALLEGING A FRAUDULENT FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT FILED UNDER RULE 12.540. 562 views
- Elizabeth Wolt chosen as candidate for Who’s Who in American law
- APPOINTING A GUARDIAN AD LITEM IN FLORIDA DISSOLUTION CASES?
- Should I keep or sell my home in a Florida Divorce?
- Negotiating Conflict in Divorce cases by Elizabeth Wolt, Esq.
- Can my spouse get my psychological & medical records in a Fla. divorce?