Subscribe To This Blog
- Court lays out requirements for order for psychological evaluations in divorce actions 2,899 views
- Father can file paternity action in court where he lives even though mother and child live in another county 1,393 views
- Court lays out grounds for requesting reopening a divorce case to accept new evidence 1,204 views
- Assets of irrevocable trust are NOT distributable in divorce action 968 views
- Venue in Dissolution of Marriage case proper in the county is which the defendant resides at the time of filing 821 views
- Court establishes where Proper Venue lies for filing to domesticate a foreign judgment 817 views
- Fla. R. Fam. Procedure 12.540 grants authority for relief from judgment for clerical error and NOT legal error 700 views
- Rule 1.540 (b)(4) allows for relief from a “void” judgment, but not a “voidable” one. 627 views
- Ultimate decision making authority must be specific 602 views
- Elizabeth Wolt Wins appeal for her client lowering his alimony 540 views
- Elizabeth Wolt chosen as candidate for Who’s Who in American law
- APPOINTING A GUARDIAN AD LITEM IN FLORIDA DISSOLUTION CASES?
- Should I keep or sell my home in a Florida Divorce?
- Negotiating Conflict in Divorce cases by Elizabeth Wolt, Esq.
- Can my spouse get my psychological & medical records in a Fla. divorce?
Author Archives: Beth
Client reviews-as posted on Avvolegal.com Excellent, professional and Extremely efficient 5 5.0 stars Posted by ML December 11, 2018 I hired Ms. Wolt after seeing her glowing reviews regarding divorce. I was very happy with the way she handled my case … Continue reading
How can I Fix my relationship hashtag#familylaw hashtag#mediation How many times in my 22 plus years of practicing law I have wished my clients would have asked this question. Marriage counseling is a great tool and used by a good … Continue reading
The Seven most important Elements for a Successful Divorce By: Elizabeth Wolt, Esq. February 2019 Mediate: If at all possible, do not bring your divorce dispute to the courts. Of course, there are situations when there is no other choice, … Continue reading
Mediation vs. Litigation: The benefits of non-confrontational resolution in Family Law matters By: Elizabeth Wolt, Esquire February 2019 Many people go into a divorce with emotions high and vengeance on their mind. You want to get even, you want to … Continue reading
Excellent, Professional and Extremely Efficient !! 5.0 stars Posted by ML December 11, 2018 I hired Ms. Wolt after seeing her glowing reviews regarding divorce. I was very happy with the way she handled my case from the initial call … Continue reading
In an 8-1 opinion, The US Supreme Court reversed Sveen v. Merlin, 138 US 1815, 1819 (2018) No. 16-1432, Slip Opinion. and resolved the conflict that existed between the Eighth Circuit, Ninth Circuit, Tenth Circuit, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and Colorado … Continue reading
Fla Supreme Court allows biological father to rebut presumption of legitimacy to child born to intact marriage
The Florida Supreme Court in Simmonds, et.al, v. Perkins (SC17-1963) June 28, 2018. This case has huge implications. Prior to this case a child’s parentage could not be established by a putative or biological father born to a Mother married in … Continue reading
If you have a spouse that is a spendthrift or a bad business person and they dissipate or diminish assets during a divorce you cannot get your share of that asset awarded where it no longer exists unless you can … Continue reading
FILING A MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AGAINST OPPOSING COUNSEL AND THEIR CLIENT CREATES A POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST
FILING A MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AGAINST OPPOSING COUNSEL AND THEIR CLIENT CREATES A POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST by: Elizabeth Wolt, Esq. The prudent law firm and their client allegedly have conducted themselves in a manner subjecting both to a … Continue reading